Olivia attacking her sister
Alana with her new hairdo
Sharing the washcloth at bath time
Bath time fun
Olivia at the stairs
Alana at the stairsI just can't get over how big my little girls are getting. On October 15th Alana started saying Dada. On the 19th she started crawling the correct way and now she and Olivia have races. On the 22nd they both got their first stuffy nose..........darn it. I took them to the pediatrician on the 28th and she said that their ears and lungs are fine but if they are not better by the 1st to call and she will get them on an antibiotic so they are better to get their Synagis and flu shots on November 11th. On Wednesday the 29th Olivia started cruising. She went from one saucer to another. They are both trying to climb the stairs from our bedroom to our bathroom. They pull each others hair and Olivia still loves to climb all over her sister. They are going to be running around the house before their first birthday I just know it.



1 comments:
I can't believe how big they've gotten.
Post a Comment