Poor Poor Alana


Looking like Rudolph

A shot showing the eye too
On September 23rd Alana got a really bad injury. Olivia kicked her in the nose with her brace on accident. I had stepped away to use the restroom and all of the sudden I heard a blood curdling SCREAM! She SCREAMED for a good five solid minutes before she began to calm down. Her nose instantly turned red but no blood, thank God. I thought for sure it was broken. I called the pediatrician to see if I should bring her in and they said yes. They just wanted to make sure things were OK and they were. It was just a nasty bruise. The doctor teased and said that we escaped the X-ray this time but he was sure the girls would continue to injure one another as they get older. A few days passed and her nose had a scab on it. By Friday October 3rd you could not even tell there had been an injury. Since then I keep the girls in slippers or one piece outfits with feet in them for extra padding. I felt sooooo bad about the whole thing.
1 comments:
Awwww poor baby, I bet that hurt.
Post a Comment