CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sunshine

Alana and Olivia Enjoying The Sun For The First Time


All has been going well with the girls. Olivia is doing better with her feedings. I think the Prevacid is starting to help her. The girls got to spend time with grandmom and grandpa Arnett on Saturday. They really enjoyed them. They also got to spend time with grandma Scull yesterday and they talked to grandpop Scull on the phone. I am so glad the weather is getting better and better. We went outside yesterday for a little sun. The girls really seemed to enjoy it. The girls are really bonding with their brother. All he has to do is start to talk to them and they smile as big as they can. He is in real trouble when they get older because they will be attached to him at the hip. He loves it!!!! We meet with First Steps on Friday to see if the girls qualify. I will keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed the hugs and cuddling with Olivia & Alana. They are so cute with Zach. It's wonderful!

Enjoy the sunshine!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the comment on my blog. It's great hearing from you. The girls look awesome, it's good to hear that they're doing so well. We miss you guys too, it's been rather boring at work with only 4 babies last time I worked. Keep in touch.