The doctors are saying that the RSV and Flu season are coming to an end so we decided to start visits slowly with family members. On Saturday Olivia and Alana finally got to be loved and cuddled by Grandmom and Grandpa Arnett along with Brother Zach. They came over and watched the girls while mommy cleaned the house for the first time since we have been home. On Sunday Grandma Scott, Aunt Andrea, and Uncle Coronado came over to meet them as well. They have already met Aunt Chris because she helped mommy take Olivia to the lung doctor. It was really nice to share our beautiful girls with our loving family. I can't wait for them to meet the rest of our family members. I am still planning to have an open house in May for all of our friends to meet the girls. We did not get to the doctor on April first because we are still waiting for the Synagis injection to come from our insurance pharmacy. It should be shipped out today or tomorrow so I am hoping to still be able to get an appointment by the end of the week. I can't wait to see how much the girls weigh and how long they are now. I have an appointment on Tuesday with First Steps at 9:00 am to get paperwork started. I am anxious to see what they have to say as far as the girls development goes. They are both doing well. They are still on the same 3 hour schedule and eating about the same amount. Olivia still likes to be awake so she does not miss anything and Alana still likes to sleep and dream of all the things she is going to do when she gets a little bigger. I plan on taking more pictures in the next few days and getting them posted. Love to all.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was just a delight to be able to finally hold Olivia and Alana. They are so adorable. So warm and cuddly!
What a wonderful surprise!
Can't wait for another opportunity!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment