I met with First Steps today and started the paperwork. We have our evaluation on April 25th to see if the girls qualify. I also gave the lung doctor Olivia's report yesterday and he was very pleased. He wants to do the sleep study now. His nurse is faxing the order to the home care people and they will contact me to make the appointment. She said it could take up to two weeks. I really hope it doesn't because I really want to get rid of the oxygen. Until the study she only has to be on it at night when we are asleep. Alana woke up with weird spots on her face this morning. It looks like someone took a pin and poked her all over her face. I called the doctor and they said it could be baby acne. I told the nurse I did not think that is what it is. She said to watch it and if it gets worse, turns purple, or she gets a fever to call back. I hope it is nothing and just goes away by itself. I am still working on pictures. The girls have been keeping me busy.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment