Zachary is finally home for good. He has been such a big help and the girls just love him dearly. We went to the pediatrician on Thursday afternoon and got the girls their Synigas shot. It really hurt and they cried really really loud. Alana weighs 9 pounds and has been taken off of the boosted calories. She can also have a little water now and then as well. Olivia weighs 7 pounds 4 1/2 ounces. I was shocked because I thought she had lost weight with all the vomiting and not wanting to eat. The doctor switched her from Zantac to Prevocid. She said it is much stronger and should help her more. We are also giving her 1 1/2 tsp. of rice in her bottle to help with the vomiting. She is still doing great without the oxygen. The doctor thinks once she is completely off it will help with the gas as well. We have an appointment on April 16th to have an upper GI study done if the change in meds does not help. We go back to the pediatrician on May 2nd for a check-up. It is really great to finally have my family under one roof! I plan to have new pictures soon. Love to all.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Please hurry and post some pics. I am in Scott Girl withdrawal. :) I'm so glad that they are doing well. I can't wait to see them and hold them. Take care. Love, Nurse Heather
Watching Zach hold Alana & Olivia are such precious moments! He is just the kindest, most loving big brother!
We're so proud!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment