Alana & Olivia in their turkey outfits
Cousin DJ
April, Grandpa Mark, Daddy, Grandmom Kaye
Godfather Maurice
Olivia eating her mashed potatoes
Alana eating her mashed potatoesThe girls had a very nice first Thanksgiving. Their Godfather Maurice and his family came from VA to spend the holiday with us. Grandmom and Grandpa Arnett also joined us for dinner. The girls had mashed potatoes with some yam juice and seemed to really like it. They are both doing very well. I took Alana to see the pediatrician on the 26th because her cough is still there and her nose started to get stuffy again. Her lungs and ears are still clear so the doctor thinks the amoxil was not strong enough to kick it. She put her on Augmentin and hopefully it will work. Olivia is standing on her own for 30 seconds or so. She will be walking before we know it. I can't believe their first birthday is tomorrow. We are having a small party for them on Saturday so I will be sure to post pictures. We hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Olivia and Alana, see you Saturday!
Olivia & Alana,
The cutest little Turkeys I've ever seen!
Good cooks, too!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment