CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Birthday Party

The party theme

The two thrones

The cake Aunt Chris made

The girls personal cakes

Singing Happy Birthday

Alana and her cake
What am I supposed to do with this?Oh, I am supposed to eat it!

This is kinda good but a little too sweet.

Miss. Olivia and her cake (she dug right in)

I really like this cake!

A messy messy face

Alana is all done, but Olivia is still going at it

Hanging out with my cousins (Aidan, Alana, Olivia, & Catilin)

sooooo Cute


Olivia loved the balloons

BUBBLES

Olivia decided to show off by standing all by herself.....WHAT A BIG GIRL
Opening presents












Olivia liked the bags

Olivia with the bag on her head

Playing with our gifts........We had lots of fun



pics of our gifts............Thank you everyone


The girls had a great time at their birthday party on Saturday the 6th. They got lots of clothes and toys and really enjoyed all the company. Unfortunately alot of people could not make it due to illness, but we thank them for being so considerate of the girls. Alana surprised me when it came to cake time. I was sure she would dig right in and Miss. Olivia would be more hesitant. Boy was I wrong. Olivia dug right in and Alana really didn't care for the sweet taste. I guess she is like her daddy. During the opening of gifts Alana went by herself between the high chairs. I guess she wanted to open a few all alone. It was really cute! I took them to the doctor on Friday the 5th for their well baby check-up and shots. Thank goodness they did not get a fever and they were not fussy for the party. The doctor is very pleased with their progress. Olivia weighed in at 17 1/2 pounds and Alana weighed 20 pounds 3 ounces. Olivia is finally on regular calorie formula. We should be able to switch to whole milk at 15 months. We can do baby food up to twice a day as long as they get at least 20 ounces of formula a day. I just can't get over how big and healthy they are. It is really hard for me to believe that my little peanuts are now one year old. Happy Birthday Girls!

0 comments: