When I got home from work this morning Miss Olivia had one tooth on the bottom left. The bottom right will be in by tomorrow. Both the girls did really well getting their first teeth. They were a little fussy and put everything under the sun in their mouth, but that was it. No fever, runny nose, or loose stool. I hope that is going to be the case for all the rest of their teeth. I know I have fallen behind with the pictures. We have an outing this weekend and I plan to get some pictures then. Hopefully I will post some new ones by the first of the week.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wendy,
Teeth! How amazing! Olivia and Alana are growing up so quickly!
I can't believe it!
They are just so adorable! They will be crawling everywhere before you know it!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment