I got the girls a new bathtub the other day. The old one was sling tub that you put in the bathtub and they could lay in it while you bathed them. It was getting too small and they slid on the bottom of the regular tub so I found this really cool tub at Wal-Mart and the girls just love it. It has an adjustable seat to help them sit up without sliding and it has a shower sprayer to rinse them off. They love to splash and play in the water. They also started giggling at each other today turning tummy time. It was the cutest thing in the world. I am sorry the pictures are a little blurry. I guess now that the girls are constantly on the move I need to get a better camera so the pictures won't look so bad. As you can see from the pictures, the girls are eating well and looking very healthy (especially Alana....LOL) Enjoy!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OMG the first picture is absolutely adorable. Love it.
Hello cousin, Your girls are getting so chunky and cute as buttons. I hope to meet them in person in the not too distant future. And you all can finally meet Nathan as well.
All my love,
Kecia
Post a Comment