Here It Comes
What The Heck Is This
I Don't Like This Stuff
This Is Going To Make Me Puke
I changed both the girls to Mylacon on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday did not go well at all. They were both fussy, would not sleep, did not eat as well, and just not themselves. I decided to discontinue the Miralax and stay with the Senakot. I am just not willing to make the girls miserable. Everything was doing just fine before the change and their pediatrician has no problem with them being on the Senakot and I trust her more than the new GI doctor. So far today they are not fussy, they are sleeping normally, and Alana is eating normally. Olivia is still fighting me a little with the feeding. I think it will just take her a little more time due to her tummy issues. I also tried to feed Olivia baby food. I gave her some pears and it did not go well at all. She took it and made the usual funny faces that all babies make and then after about 1/4 of the jar she threw it all back up along with the formula she had already had. I will not be trying that again for awhile. I need her to keep down everthing I can. I posted some pictures for you all to enjoy. I hope to see you all on the 28th. The girls are getting excited!



3 comments:
I went back and read all of your blogs from beginning until the most recent. What a testimony your girls have! God has truly blessed your family. And they are healthy and beautiful. I can't believe you find the time to blog! So glad to have the opportunity to get to know you. The pics are awesome!
The girls just keep getting cuter and cuter. The faces Olivia make are so darn funny. She really looked like she was giving you the evil eye in the one photo.
They are getting so big. The pictures are adorable. Hope to see you all this weekend.
Nurse Angie
Post a Comment