I took Olivia to the GI specialist Friday morning. They weighed Olivia and with clothes on she weighed 10 pounds 12 ounces. That is a pretty good gain from the other day. She said that she is not going to change anything right now since she is gaining and not vomiting. We go back on July 9th and we will meet with the dietitian as well as the doctor. We have to do a food journal for three days prior so they can make sure she is eating enough daily. They will increase her Raglan as needed but her Prevacid is at the dose of a one year old so that will stay the same. She is changing her from the Sentakot to Miralax because she does not want her body to get used to the Sentakot making her go. The Miralax will keep her regular but it will make her use the muscles to make herself go. I just hope it works. If she backs up again or gets a tummy ache I will put her right back on it. That is something I am just not willing to play around with. I can't stand to see her in pain. Both the girls are very talkative these days. It is so cute to listen to all the sounds they make. They will lay and make noise to each other as if they are having a serious conversation. It just cracks me up. Alana is starting to like being in the car a little more I think. The last few times we had to go out she did not cry the whole time we were in the car. Don't forget about the open house. It is June 28th from 2 - 5. I hope to see everyone there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad to hear that Olivia is doing good with the weight gain! I am going to try to make it to the open house depending on what time we get back from Michigan. Can't wait to see all of you!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment