CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BIG News

Yesterday afternoon Miss Olivia took 2 STEPS! Zach was playing with her and she was standing just far enough away from him that she could not touch him. She wanted him to hold her, so she took the two steps to get to him. It was soooo cute! Of course, Zach and I tried to get her to do it again and she only took 1 step. She has not taken any more, but I am sure she will be walking in no time. Last Friday I took her to the doctor because she had been stuffy for two days and sounded a little wheezy. Thank goodness her lungs were clear. The doctor said it is in the upper airway. She said her left ear looked a little dull but that it was not an ear infection yet. She put her on Amoxil and a decongestant just to be safe. At that visit Olivia weighed 18.5 pounds. When the girls got their shots a few weeks ago Alana weighed 20 1/4 pounds. She has also started standing on her own. It is only for a short time but it is frequently. She will be caught up with Olivia before I know it. They are getting so big so fast. Too bad daddy says no more babies. I would love to have more, more, more!!!! Lets all hope that Alana does not get what Olivia has. I will try and get some new pictures posted soon, and I apologize for the lag time between my last post and this one. Some times life gets a little crazy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting and busy for you.