CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Holiday Weekend

Alana On Her First Pony Ride


Olivia On Her First Pony Ride


Zach On His First Pony Ride


Daddy On His First Pony Ride


Olivia With Aunt Chris On The 4th

Alana Checking Out The Boats


Why Did My Mommy Put Me In This Stupid Hat (Alana)

My Hat Is Bigger Than Me (Olivia)

Some Pictures Of The Fireworks




Some Pictures Of The Girls First Reactions



More Firework Pictures


We had a very good holiday weekend. We spent the 4th at my dad's. He has a big party every year and we watch the fireworks from his back yard. You can see Cicero bridge from their deck and it is a front row seat to the fireworks. Olivia and Alana enjoyed the party and were actually awake for the fireworks. I think they really liked them a lot. On Saturday we got invited to Nurse Lynn's house for a cookout and horseback riding. We had a lot of fun. I used to ride when I was in High School so it had been a really long time. I really enjoyed myself and it was just like riding a bike....it all came back as soon as I got on the horse. Olivia, Alana, Zach, and Elwin had never been on a horse before. They all did a very good job! We also had a bonfire and fireworks after it got dark. Mommy, Nurse Lynn, Olivia, and Alana saw the fire and the fireworks from inside. Mommy did not think it would be a good idea for the girls to be around all the smoke. We had a wonderful time and hope to go back soon. On Sunday we all got some much needed rest. I posted some pictures for you all to enjoy.

1 comments:

Lynn said...

I love all the pictures, I am going to steal some, for my blog! Thanks for a great weekend, we had a wonderful time!