What's Up (Alana)
Put Up Your Dukes (Olivia)
Look How Cute We Are
Miss Olivia Rolling Into Her Sister Hello to everyone. I know it has been a while since there has been an update and I am sorry. I have been very busy lately and have not had time to get on line. The girls are getting big! I took Olivia to the pediatrician today because she started to vomit and fight her feedings again. I wanted to make sure she did not need an increase in her meds. Dr. Davis said that she has only gained 13 oz in the last 20 days. That is about 2/3 of an ounce a day which is on the lower end of the scale. She would like her to be gaining at least an ounce a day. She is referring us to a GI specialist for further testing of her reflux. We are scheduled to go in June so we will see what happens. We have our well baby visit on June 3rd so I will have weight and height updates at that point. The girls are now sleeping longer so they are only getting up once a night to eat. WOOHOO! They have also found a new love....The Bumbo seat. They like to sit in it a watch TV. We have also been playing in the saucer. Tummy time is another hit at our house. Believe it or not Olivia is rolling over from her tummy to her back. Alana can almost get over to her back as well. I just can't get over how many things they are already starting to do. They will both be crawling before we know it. We found that Alana does not like peas at all. They make her gag. She does like bananas and we have carrots to try. You will all be glad to know that I have finally set a date for the open house. It is going to be June 28th from 2pm - 5 pm. I am going to hold the open house at Open Door Free Methodist Church 20545 Riverwood Avenue Noblesville IN 46062. It is on the corner of 206th Street and River Road. You can email me for directions if you need to at wks1027@yahoo.com. I can't wait to see everyone! I have posted some new pictures for you all to enjoy.








2 comments:
Okay, they are so stinkin cute. It is so funny to see how big Alana is and how much hair she has and then Miss Olivia is a little short on hair right now. What Beauties. I can't wait to see them. I would love to come over sometime and visit them. It is so hard with kids though. I will have to find a time and let you know. Maybe I could come one morning after I get off from work and visit for a bit. Take care. Love, Nurse Heather
Olivia & Alana are getting so big!
They are just beautiful. Can't believe Olivia is rolling over! Alana will be next. Love the smiles! Hope to see you really soon!
My favorite picture is the one with Zach and the girls! Just precious!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment