Alana's First Easter Bunny
Alana In Her Easter Dress
Olivia's First Bunny
Olivia In Her Easter Dress
I finally got the time to post some pictures. I plan on taking more sometime today so I will get those on as well. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. The girls are doing well. Olivia has a doctors appointment tomorrow at 1:40 with the lung doctor. I hope he takes her off the oxygen. If time allows I will be stopping by the NICU to visit. The girls slept in 4 hour intervals last night. I hope it continues! Olivia is still having stomach issues. I am going to re-address them with the paediatrician on April 1st. I am wondering if there is something going on in there that we do not know about. She seems to be uncomfortable more than not and it is just not normal to me. We will see what the doc has to say. Alana is still very laid back. She mostly eats and sleeps. That is why she is so much bigger than her sister. I am enjoying their awake time so much. It is so wonderful to bond with your children. I miss everyone soooo much and can't wait until the weather gets warm. I am planning on having the open house sometime in May. I will have it so all the nurses will have a chance to come by before or after work if they wish. Happy Easter to all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment