Thursday, March 13, 2008
Doctor Visit
We went to the doctor today for a check up. The girls both gained very well. Olivia is now 6 pounds 9 1/2 ounces and Alana is 7 pounds 6 ounces. The doctor was very pleased and does not want to see them until April 1st. Miss Olivia decided to be funny while we were at the doctors office. She pooped on the way there so I was changing her and yes, she shot poop across the room. It got all over my shirt, the exam table, and the floor. The nurse was in there and I don't think she knew what to think. I just started to clean up the mess and Elwin just stood quietly holding Alana. I am sure it was very funny to see. I smelled like stinky stinky poop the rest of the visit. It was really grouse but I am really glad she pooped on her own. I was giving her some stimulation every day to make her go so maybe now her body figured it out. We are still on the every three hour feeding schedule. I feel like a zombie most of the time. The girls are awake more now during the day. It is really fun to watch them take in their surroundings. Zach is still with grandmom. He does not want to come home until the sickness is gone. I told him to come home on Spring Break so we can spend time together and he can get to know his sisters. Love to all.
Posted by Olivia and Alana at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I love your new blog. I do not have your home number, so call me sometime. I will send you an e-mail with my number.
by the way, I have tagged the girls, go to my blog to find out more info....www.jandlfarm.blogspot.com
I am glad to see that the girls are doing well!! I miss "My Girls" call me sometime!
Nurse Janet
Post a Comment