CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

First Steps Result

First Steps came out today and evaluated the girls. Both the girls are on target with their motor skills. They both are a little behind with speech. Olivia more than Alana. They were "on the fence" about getting Alana speech therapy because you can tell what she is behind in is coming soon. Olivia, on the other had, needs the therapy. I told them to just set up therapy for Olivia because Alana will be there while the session is going on and can learn too. I will also use any techniques they teach me for Olivia with Alana as well. I have a meeting this Friday to do more paper work and set up the first appointment. I am not surprised at all with the results. Daddy is a little upset because they are behind. I just reminded him of all the things we did not need therapy for that would have been much much worse. I will keep everyone posted of the results.

1 comments:

The Albrecht Family said...

Tell him not to be upset! The girls have come such a long way and are doing great! Lots of kiddos these days need speech therapy! Those girls are so pretty! I'm very proud of them, especially with all they had to endure. Have a great day!