Red Robin

Alana's New Hair Style


I had to get pics with Zach & Olivia too.........PRECIOUS!
The dogie Zachie got for us
I just could not resist this one
The Slide





The Bounce House/Ball Pit



Mommy's Little Helper

I know it has been a while since I have updated the blog. With the weather getting warmer it is more fun to play outside. I will start with our visit to Dr. Escobar, the developmental pediatric doctor, on May 14th. He said that the girls are all caught up! This means that they are appropriate for their age without adjusting for being 3 months premature. He just wants to see them in a year to make sure the chromosomal marking has not shown any signs. At the visit they got weighed and Olivia was 21 pounds and Alana was 23 pounds. Both girls are growing like weeds! Alana is still snoring so I do not think the FloNase is doing anything. We will find out what the next step is on June 9th when we see Dr. Hamaker again. We see their regular pediatrician on June 19th for a well baby visit and their last set of boosters. Both the girls are getting their first year molars (all four at the same time). So far it has not seemed to bother them. Miss Olivia has started throwing little tantrums. She gets upset and throws herself backwards on the floor and kicks her feet while yelling and crying. She started rolling around during the tantrum as well yesterday. We just ignore her hoping it will pass. I guess we are at the beginning stages of the terrible twos.............YAH! The girls got a bounce house/ball pit as well as a slide. They are really enjoying both. They have also gotten over their dislike of grass. Outside time is alot more fun now. They have also discovered they can yell in our entry way and it echos. Every night before bed we take the gate down and they go running through our downstairs screaming. It is really very entertaining. I just love watching their little personalities coming out. They really haven't started saying any new words yet. They both say Mama and Dada. Alana says Ya and is trying to say Giggle. The girls had their first restaurant experience. Grandpa Arnett and I took them to Red Robin after their appointment with Dr. Escobar. They seemed to enjoy watching everything that was going on. They really liked the balloons on the way out. Olivia lost hers to balloon heaven getting into the car, so Mommy had to go back in and get a new one. Mommy also got in trouble with Daddy for taking them to their first restaurant without him. We went the next week to Chilis with Daddy. Well, I think I have covered all the highlights from the last few weeks. I hope you enjoy all the pictures!

1 comments:
Remember me...it's Jessica from the NICU! I had the triplet boys! I was so excited to find your blog! The girls look like they are doing GREAT!
Post a Comment