Checking out tht water
Can I have some toys Alana
Our first pool
As you can see we had lots of fun today in the frog pool. Alana was not quite sure what to think, but Olivia had a ball splashing away. The girls are doing well and growing fast. Olivia started vomiting again so we went in for a weight check to see if her Regan needed to be adjusted. Olivia weighs 13.45 pounds and Alana weighs 16.85 pounds. I just can't believe how big they are getting. The GI doctor increased Olivia's Regan to 1.2 ml 4 X's a day. If it does not help by Monday we are supposed to call back. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that this fixes the issue. We also heard back from the genetic counselor. She said that each chromosome has different regions. Each region has a different amount of genes in it. The girls marker is on the 1st chromosome which has the most genes in it. The region that the finding is in has very few genes. They could not find anything linked to this region that has caused any issues with deficiencies or diseases. They said that it is the same region that my marker is from and because I have had no issues it is safe to assume the girls will be fine. They will continue to monitor their progress as they grow and watch for anything out of the ordinary. In my mind, as well as they are doing so far, I feel they will be just fine................PRAISE GOD!!!!! I hope you all enjoy the new pictures. Love to all.

2 comments:
Wendy,
That frog pool is so cute...what a photo opportunity. Olivia and Alana sitting up! How amazing! They are getting so big and just absolutely adorable! I just want to give them a squeeze!
I'll be praying that the Reglan dosage increase will fix Olivia's problem by Monday! You are so right...God is amazing! The genetics results are such a relief!
Love, Mom
The girls are getting so big and that frog pool is just the cutest. So happy they are doing so well.
Post a Comment